Think of the Consequences if you do Nothing

14.43

May some people think that doing nothing is the best way to take a rest,that's justifiable enough to agree that's great choice.When the people think that they spending time just for do nothing is the best way to spending their time,In a special case in the future,sometimes they get some regretfulness by theirselves that cannot maximal to do something in right now.That's why our parent said to us that "We must maximize our young age to get as much as we can new experiences.Cause,if you grow older you get hard to get chance about new experience".I'am as youth,Inhale, I really agree with you dad.Youth is the phase of human to jump off to touch the sky.The spirit of youth should waving as flag cause whose again the generation if arent us?
Young period is the  best time to spending time for beneficial activities,maybe we can establish the activity which give us more benefit or even though give us some thing that can decrease our time.Filtering the best one and suitable activities with us to spend our time can decrease your "jobless" in your day and give you more attractive when you met with somebody.

Is there any people who still though that keep silent and stick in one time without any activities.There are many people minding that thats better than doing unBeneficial activities,beneficial here may did that they think should spending money in several activities,yess pretty sure that's the right of human being.Mature has be able to consider where is the true,where is the false.They can separate them based on their own idealism.

We can analyze that how much times that was wasted for a great experience chances supposed to be happen.May be here i just want to share what was lost if i do nothing.

There are many consequences if I do nothing :
1. I dont get any information something currently happen in the world.
2. I get the bad feeling when i was do nothing,like my world is empty.I dont have any feel that I still life.hahaha
3. The time that actually can give me more amazing experience can lost.
4. I dont have a great moment to socialize to my circumstances.
5. Cant develop my ability to makes bettermen for myself.
6. Sacrificing my enjoy-life
7. etc

Actually i have several more about the consequences if i do nothing.And most of them are give me bad affect toward my self or even my own development.

You have a right to choose as you want,do you want to do nothing,or you spending in the other activities.
And the most important here,you have to choose as enjoy as you are.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar